Turner Machine Co., Inc., located in Smyrna, Tennessee, a Forbes and U.S. News “Top 10 City In The US To Retire”, designs and builds automated equipment focusing on the automotive industry. This is a fun, creative environment where we believe in providing our customers with the best service in our industry. Join a team where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded.
Do these questions describe you?
- Are you positive and energetic?
- Do you always expect to exceed expectations?
- Are you a hard-working, dependable person?
- Do you always follow through on your commitments?
- Is top quality customer service your number one priority?
- Are you driven and focused?
If you answered “yes” we may have the ideal opportunity for you.
What qualifications do our “ideal” Automation / Controls Engineer possess?
- Education / Experience in one or both of the following. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology with a minimum of 1 year of experience with PLC and HMI programming / troubleshooting in Automation / Machine Building.
- Proven ability to design panel layouts and create electrical schematics using 2D AutoCad
- Proven ability to specify components and develop BOM for controls
- Proven ability to program PLCs & HMIs (Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi, DirectLogic, Proface, C-More, and others)4 years of experience, minimum
- Experience with robotics and motion control is a plus
- Microsoft Office computer skills
- Self-motivated, focused and results oriented
- Self-determined and driven to achieve defined goals
- A TEAM PLAYER, yet can remain focused on personal goals
- Clear, Concise and Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Professional Appearance
What will we offer this candidate in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits Package (Health, Dental, and Life Insurance)
- Holiday Pay
- Industry, application and training
- Solid respected industry reputation
- A great group of people to work with!
Check out these videos to get more information about Turner Machine.....